On our Lectures page, a couple new things:
- I reposted a new, shortened version of our Neuro lecture for tomorrow.
- I also dug up some lecture videos on Epithelium and Connective Tissue from a previous year just in case you wanted to watch a lecture recording on those lectures (ours didn’t get recorded…I’m working to make sure that doesn’t happen again.
About our exams, including the first exam on Friday:
- We can use ExamSoft! YAY!!!
- This means that I will leave the exam open all day on Friday (from 12 am to 11:59 pm), and you can take it at any time or place that you want on that day. You’ll have 2 hours to complete it once you start. I’ll also post some further information on the exam (how many questions, what type, what you can expect from my questions, etc.) later, and we’ll also talk about this tomorrow during class.
- If you have exam accommodations, this makes your life MUCH easier, because you don’t have to go to the DRC (which isn’t even open before 8, so that was going to make things difficult). You can take it anytime, anywhere, and you’ll have the time accommodation built into your exam for you.